[unixODBC-support] Building ODBC sample on Ubuntu

ML d4t4full at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:49:17 GMT 2016

David,

Regarding packages, I searched Ubuntu's package search and found this
page: http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/unixodbc-bin
At the bottom there are two links to browse files in the package. One of
them is "ODBCManageDataSourcesQ4".
So, the package you want to install is "unixodbc-bin".

The hard way I learnt that "ODBCConfig" was replaced by
"ODBCCreateDataSourceQ4" (wizard-like) and "ODBCManageDataSourcesQ4".
Remember to prefix any of those with "sudo" if you will create/edit any
ODBC system setting.

Regards,
zxMarce.