[unixODBC-support] [01000][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/sap/D101/libodbcHDB.so' : file not found

David Ritter David.Ritter at roguewave.com
Mon Jun 13 17:21:53 BST 2016

You may want to check out this:
http://mailman.unixodbc.org/pipermail/unixodbc-support/2011-July/002907.html

And it's follow up:
http://mailman.unixodbc.org/pipermail/unixodbc-support/2011-July/002908.html

It looks like Nick and I determined that the libtool was not being found by configure and I needed to add /usr/ccs/bin to the path BEFORE running configure.

Yes, you certainly need to tell the toolchain if you want 64 or 32 bit
binaries, normally I have found just setting OBJECT_MODE to the required
value before running configure will work just fine.

You may want to add /usr/ccs/bin to your path before running configure,
as it could be the lack of a working nm thats causing your problem.
libltdl is failing to learn how to extract symbols from objects.

I would try unsetting the above values, and try

export OBJECT_MODE=64
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/ccs/bin

then try configure again and see if its any happier.

Hope this helps!
Thanks,
Dave