[unixODBC-support] [01000][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/sap/D101/libodbcHDB.so' : file not found

Kurva, Ravi Shankar RaviShankar.Kurva at mckesson.com
Fri Jun 10 06:13:17 BST 2016

Hi David,

I have set these variables and it is executing as 64 bit. But now,make is failing.

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .lt_dlinit
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .lt_dlopen
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .lt_dlsym
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .lt_dlclose
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .lt_dlerror
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more information.

Stop.

checking size of long... 8
checking if platform is 64 bit... Yes
checking for long long... yes