[unixODBC-support] [01000][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/sap/D101/libodbcHDB.so' : file not found

Kurva, Ravi Shankar RaviShankar.Kurva at mckesson.com
Thu Jun 9 00:03:47 BST 2016

No luck...still seeing the same error
[01000]:0:[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/sap/D101/libodbcHDB.so' : file not found

# isql
* unixODBC - isql                            *
* Syntax                                     *
*                                            *
*      isql DSN [UID [PWD]] [options]        *
*                                            *
* Options                                    *
*                                            *
* -b         batch.(no prompting etc)        *
* -dx        delimit columns with x          *
* -x0xXX     delimit columns with XX, where  *
*            x is in hex, ie 0x09 is tab     *
* -w         wrap results in an HTML table   *
* -c         column names on first row.      *
*            (only used when -d)             *
* -mn        limit column display width to n *
* -v         verbose.                        *
* -lx        set locale to x                 *
* -q         wrap char fields in dquotes     *
* -3         Use ODBC 3 calls                *
* -n         Use new line processing         *
* -e         Use SQLExecDirect not Prepare   *
* -k         Use SQLDriverConnect            *
* -L         Length of col display (def:300) *
* --version  version                         *
*                                            *
* Commands                                   *
*                                            *
* help - list tables                         *
* help table - list columns in table         *
* help help - list all help options          *
*                                            *
* Examples                                   *
*                                            *
*      isql WebDB MyID MyPWD -w < My.sql     *
*                                            *
*      Each line in My.sql must contain      *
*      exactly 1 SQL command except for the  *
*      last line which must be blank (unless *
*      -n option specified).                 *
*                                            *
* Please visit;                              *
*                                            *
*      http://www.unixodbc.org               *
*      nick at lurcher.org                      *
*      pharvey at codebydesign.com              *
/usr/local/bin> ls -tlr
total 776
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     system        15970 Jun 08 15:42 slencheck
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     system        83957 Jun 08 15:42 odbcinst
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     system        14311 Jun 08 15:42 odbc_config
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     system        55182 Jun 08 15:42 iusql
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     system        73281 Jun 08 15:42 isql
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     system       146645 Jun 08 15:42 dltest
usr/local/bin> sudo slencheck HANA_HS2
slencheck: error from driver calling SQLConnect
        [01000]:0:[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/sap/D101/libodbcHDB.so' : file not found

Thanks and Regards
Ravi Shankar