[unixODBC-support] Unable to get isql working on AIX 7.1

Dove, Chris Charles.Dove at firstcitizens.com
Fri Jan 29 20:22:17 GMT 2016

Currently using UnixODBC for DB2 mainframe access on aix.
My odbc.ini entry looks as follows:

Driver=/home/db2/tsyscpri/sqllib/lib64/db2o.o
HOST=xxx.xxx.xx.xxx
PORT=1502
LINK=TCPIP
DBTY=DB2
DATABASE=USTSYIPT0D
SUBSYS=PT0D
PLAN=SDBC1010
CPFX=SYSIBM
UID=
# connection failover parameters
AlternateServers=
ConnectionRetryCount=0
ConnectionRetryDelay=3
LoadBalancing=0

Regards
Chris Dove
Information Technology|Data Warehouse & Decision Support | First Citizens Bank
FCB Mail Code:  DAC-71 | 100 E Tryon Road | Raleigh, NC 27603