[unixODBC-support] Unable to get isql working on AIX 7.1

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Fri Jan 29 16:06:03 GMT 2016

On 29/01/16 15:58, Sundar Mahadevan wrote:
> Hi Nick,
> Thanks for getting back to me.What db2 conf files are you referring
> to? I did not make any db2 conf file changes. But i can connect fine
> to the DB2 database using the db2 client as shown below.
>
> db2 => list dcs directory

Ok, so that all looks right. I dont know what to suggest. The error you
are getting looks like the driver manager has loaded the driver,
extracted some entry points from it, called the
SQLAllocEnvSQLAllocHandle one and got an error back. This is normally a
config problem in the driver. But other than offer suggestions its past
what I have any control of. unixODBC is built and seems to be working.