[unixODBC-support] Unable to get isql working on AIX 7.1

Sundar Mahadevan sundarmahadevan82 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:58:39 GMT 2016

Hi Nick,
Thanks for getting back to me.What db2 conf files are you referring to? I
did not make any db2 conf file changes. But i can connect fine to the DB2
database using the db2 client as shown below.

db2 => list dcs directory

 Database Connection Services (DCS) Directory

 Number of entries in the directory = 2

DCS 1 entry:

 Local database name                = BPMDB
 Target database name               = BPMDB
 Application requestor name         =
 DCS parameters                     =
 Comment                            =
 DCS directory release level        = 0x0100

DCS 2 entry:

 Local database name                = BPMSIT
 Target database name               = BPMSIT
 Application requestor name         =
 DCS parameters                     =
 Comment                            =
 DCS directory release level        = 0x0100

db2 => connect to BPMSIT user db2ro
Enter current password for db2ro:

   Database Connection Information

 Database server        = DB2/LINUXX8664 10.5.3
 SQL authorization ID   = DB2RO
 Local database alias   = BPMSIT

db2 => select count(*) FROM obpmadm.lsw_bpd_instance

1
      12079

  1 record(s) selected.

db2 =>