[unixODBC-support] Unable to get isql working on AIX 7.1

Sundar Mahadevan sundarmahadevan82 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:55:21 GMT 2016

Thanks Nick, Michael, Kevin and Chris. Since I could not get this working
for quite sometime, we decided to try easysoft db2 odbc driver that comes
with the driver manager and it worked right off the bat. We will be buying
the product. Thanks a ton for all the assistance. Appreciate it very much.
Have a wonderful day.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Dove, Chris <Charles.Dove at firstcitizens.com