[unixODBC-support] postgresql prepare statment doesn't support creating tables

support at vip-consult.co.uk support at vip-consult.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 09:44:05 GMT 2015

For some reason I am not receiving any email from this mailing list.

I checked your reply in the website archive.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am using freeswitch with the unixodbc driver and I don’t think I can set the –e param there.

I will wait until the driver is fixed hopefully it would be an easy one for the devs.

Thanks