[unixODBC-support] configuring to use alternate unixODBC driver

Mike mjbarsalou at gci.net
Fri Jan 23 00:58:19 GMT 2015

Harold,

Any chance that your HOME or OBDCSYSINI paths are really long?

It seems you compiled this yourself.

If you just used the default 'make install' without any parameters,
normally it would go to /usr/local.

If you didn't compile this yourself, use your package manager to tell
you where the files will end up.

Look here for a suggestion:
http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/rhel-centos-fedora-list-contents-of-package-using-yum-command/

I might be missing something though, so any more info you have that
you think could help would be great.

Mike B.