[unixODBC-support] Trouble connecting with PostgreSQL driver

Julie Reier jreier at videologygroup.com
Thu Jan 22 20:39:57 GMT 2015

I didn’t see anything obvious in the trace.
I decided to simplify things by creating a VM for testing.
I installed the bare minimum, and now I’m seeing a different error:

DIAG [08001] Could not connect to the server;
Could not connect to remote socket immedaitely

I am able to connect using psql.

Again, any help with this is much appreciated.

~julie