[unixODBC-support] Multi-Threading issue with SQL Server

Roger Bellegarde rogerbellegarde at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 14:17:09 GMT 2015

That's just what I was wondering but I cannot find any good info on the Microsoft SQL Linux driver as far as what switches I can put in the odbc.ini.....do you have any experience with that? Is there a parallel=yes option?
Here is what I have in the odbcinst.ini
[SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Description=Microsoft SQL Server ODBC Driver V1.0 for LinuxDriver=/opt/microsoft/sqlncli/lib64/libsqlncli-11.0.so.1790.0Threading=0UsageCount=1