[unixODBC-support] Oracle -- Informix boolean error

Rébeli-Szabó Tamás tamas.rebeli.szabo at webvalto.hu
Tue Apr 14 13:22:07 BST 2015

Hello,

I'm connecting to an Informix database from an Oracle database using
unixODBC:

Informix Database: Enterprise Edition 12.10 for Linux x86_64
Informix ODBC driver: Informix Client SDK Developer Edition 4.10 for
Linux 64-bit
Oracle Database: Enterprise Edition 11.2.0.1.0 64-bit (Oracle Linux 6.6
64-bit)
unixODBC: 2.3.2 x86_64

When I select a boolean type column from a table in the Informix
database, I get the following error:

[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Restricted data type attribute
violation. {07006,NativeErr = -11013}

When I do the same using iusql, it works fine.  Other column types work
fine from Oracle.

Could you help me resolve this issue?

Please find my configuration details and traces here:

http://pastebin.com/3Gkn5yeB

Kind regards,

tamas