[unixODBC-support] set up for SQLConnect

Awadh Althwab abs9009 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 23:27:53 GMT 2014

Thanks. Have made the link and now get the error
[08S01][unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Does that mean I should comment out the lines that read
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
in /etc/mysql/my.cnf?
Awadh