[unixODBC-support] set up for SQLConnect

Kevin Adler kadler at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 5 18:11:20 GMT 2014

You either need to change odbcinst.ini to point your driver name to use a
different library instead of /usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc3_r-3.51.11.so or if
this is correct then you need to ensure that all the dependencies for this
shared object exist and can be found (ldd
/usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc3_r-3.51.11.so, look for 'not found').

unixodbc-support-bounces at mailman.unixodbc.org wrote on 11/04/2014 11:25:41
PM: