[unixODBC-support] SIGSEGV in libodbc.so.2

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Wed Jul 16 08:09:54 BST 2014

On 16/07/14 03:07, Reza Taheri wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> I installed unixODBC-2.3.3-pre, and still get the error
>

> Thanks,
> Reza

Not sure what to suggest, working with 10 threads and failing with 20
indicates to me that either a resource is running out or something is
going off the end of an array.

I would try with a different driver, and other than that look at logs
and try and work backwards. If its actually seg faulting in SQLFreeStmt
then the chances is the handle being passed is not valid in some way.