[unixODBC-support] getsockopt error. ERRNO=22

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Wed Jul 9 10:08:43 BST 2014

On 09/07/14 10:00, mouse wrote:
> Hi,
> 1.Which Postgres driver?
> I use edb-odbc.so that it is a Postgres Plus Advanced Server connector.
>
> 2.What is set in your odbc.ini?
> [edb]
> Description=EnterpriseDB DSN
> #Driver=EnterpriseDB
> Driver=/opt/PostgresPlus/9.2AS/connectors/odbc/lib/edb-odbc.so
> Trace=yes
> TraceFile=/tmp/odbctrace.log
> Servername=192.168.0.6
> Username=tsuser
> Password=tsuser
> Port=5444
> Database=edb
> QuotedId=Yes
> ReadOnly=no
>
> 3.have you asked the driver folks?
> No.

I would, that error is from the driver, so they would be the ones that
will know (unless someone else on this list has experience of that driver).

> 4.What platform?
> My plateform is HP-UX(x64).
>
> 5.is the server running and listening?
> Yes,the server is running.

May not be listening though, check you can

telnet 192.168.0.6 5444

and get a connection.

But the error is reporting as a getsockopt error, so its probably
something else inside the driver.