[unixODBC-support] isql ( i.e. odbcUNIX Layer ) don't return Data Content

Kevin Adler kadler at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 1 17:26:46 BST 2014

As soon as I hear of its release, I'll try to get it pushed to Factory for
openSUSE 13.2.

Regards

Kevin Adler

Software Development - DB2 for i, Database Access for IBM i

From:   Nick Gorham <nick at lurcher.org>
To:     Support for the unixODBC project
<unixodbc-support at mailman.unixodbc.org>
Date:   07/01/2014 11:16 AM
Subject:        Re: [unixODBC-support] isql ( i.e. odbcUNIX Layer ) don't
return Data Content
Sent by:        unixodbc-support-bounces at mailman.unixodbc.org

On 01/07/14 17:05, Kevin Adler wrote:
Hi Jens-Peter,

As an FYI, unixODBC 2.3.1 is packaged for openSUSE 13.1 and I submitted an
update to 2.3.2 for Factory, so it will be included with openSUSE 13.2 in
November.

I was going to suggest you could use the server:database repository on OBS
instead of building from source, but they seem to have disabled building
for openSUSE 12.3 and 13.1 for some reason (Strangely enough, 12.2 is
enabled there). You could always fork the package in OBS and enable 12.3
if you want or just continue building from source.

Regards
Kevin Adler

Software Development - DB2 for i, Database Access for IBM i

It may be worth not making to much effort for 2.3.2 at this point, as
2.3.3 will be along soon. I have no real reason not to release it if its
of help.

--