[unixODBC-support] isql ( i.e. odbcUNIX Layer ) don't return Data Content

Kevin Adler kadler at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 1 17:05:51 BST 2014

Hi Jens-Peter,

As an FYI, unixODBC 2.3.1 is packaged for openSUSE 13.1 and I submitted an
update to 2.3.2 for Factory, so it will be included with openSUSE 13.2 in
November.

I was going to suggest you could use the server:database repository on OBS
instead of building from source, but they seem to have disabled building
for openSUSE 12.3 and 13.1 for some reason (Strangely enough, 12.2 is
enabled there). You could always fork the package in OBS and enable 12.3
if you want or just continue building from source.

Regards

Kevin Adler

Software Development - DB2 for i, Database Access for IBM i