[unixODBC-support] How to return an error code to the shell from isql

Coughlin, Errick R errick.coughlin at kroger.com
Mon Oct 7 20:39:12 BST 2013

That seems a bit extreme...

Errick
From: unixodbc-support-bounces at mailman.unixodbc.org [mailto:unixodbc-support-bounces at mailman.unixodbc.org] On Behalf Of Nick Gorham
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 3:16 PM
To: Support for the unixODBC project
Subject: Re: [unixODBC-support] How to return an error code to the shell from isql

On 07/10/13 19:55, Coughlin, Errick R wrote:
How do you exit with an error code?  The only way I've been able exit out of isql is with "quit" Quit 1 doesn't return 1 to the shell.

I mean modify the source and make it do what you want.

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.