[unixODBC-support] How to return an error code to the shell from isql

Coughlin, Errick R errick.coughlin at kroger.com
Thu Nov 14 22:28:54 GMT 2013

Something strange I've noticed about the isql command, the output when errors occur don't seem to go to standard error or standard out, is isql using a custom file descripter when errors occur? I would like to redirect [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLExecute to a file when I execute isql.
Thanks,

Errick Coughlin
Developer - ETL Group
Kroger IS&S Technology Enablement