[unixODBC-support] Regarding HY009 and HY007 message

Senthil Prabhu Dhamotharan sdhamoth at outlook.com
Wed Nov 13 14:32:29 GMT 2013

Hi,

In DriverManager/__info.c, the error message for error code HY009 and HY007 are defined as same one i.e. "Invalid use of null pointer". Could you please explain the reason for that duplicate declaration.

When I refer Microsoft manual for error code HY007, the error message is "Associated statement is not prepared". (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms714687(v=vs.85).aspx). So I'm bit confused why on unixODBC DM, we have a different error message for that error code.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Senthil