[unixODBC-support] Support for Sybase Transport Layer Security

Henky Adhi tjiptomangun at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 16:01:18 GMT 2013

Hi All.
Does anybody know whether unixODBC support sybase Transport Layer Security Encryption?
If it does, what is the name of the parameter used to configure it in odbc.ini file?

This is excerpt of my odbc.ini regarding the parameter I want to configure.

CommLinks = TCPIP(HOST=192.168.9.111;Port=30111)
ENCRYPTION=TLS(tls_type=RSA;FIPS=n;trusted_certificates=/home/ahab/DBSpace/keys/cert.pem;certificate_company=AHAB;certificate_unit=Developer;certificate_name=SampleCert).

regards,
henky