[unixODBC-support] Testing 2.3.2pre

Frank A. U. fau at email.com
Mon Aug 5 09:21:38 BST 2013

On Sun, 2013-08-04 at 19:03 +0100, Nick Gorham wrote:
> On 04/08/13 18:11, Frank A. U. wrote:
> > I'm going to give it a try.  How do I check out this pre release version
> > from your repository?
>
> Either via the svn instructions n the web site (up to date now), or just
> pull down 2.3.2pre from the ftp site, thats up to date.

odbcinst -j
unixODBC 2.3.2-pre
DRIVERS............: /etc/odbcinst.ini
SYSTEM DATA SOURCES: /etc/odbc.ini
FILE DATA SOURCES..: /etc/ODBCDataSources
USER DATA SOURCES..: /home/fau/.odbc.ini
SQLULEN Size.......: 8
SQLLEN Size........: 8
SQLSETPOSIROW Size.: 8

I have the pre version running on Arch Linux 64 bit.

I can initialize version 3.8 successfully.  Also SQLGetDiagFieldW with
SQL_DIAG_MESSAGE_TEXT seem to work correctly now :)

Thanks,
Frank