[unixODBC-support] Development Environment Setup issue

Wajid Baig wabmca at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 14:55:05 BST 2012

Nick,

Thank you very much.
 For a shared object to be UnixODBC driver what are the methods should it
expose?
Can you please guide me to an URI etc.,?

I cannot GPL or LGPL my driver, In this case without using unixODBC log how
can I implement SQL Trace because as you know it is part of unixODBC?

Sum of my problem is understanding of how driver is used by unixODBC driver
manager and how driver uses the services of driver manager?

I am sorry but I am newbee to this. Please help.

Thanks,
Ahmed

--

Sincerely