[unixODBC-support] Development Environment Setup issue

Wajid Baig wabmca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 00:20:36 BST 2012

Hi,

 I am developing a driver using unixODBC. I have following issues. I am
blocked please help me.

 1) I have configured and installed 2.2.14 version using
prefix=/usr/local/unixODBC.
 Q) Why are /usr/local/unixODBC folder ini.h and log.h files are missing?
 Q) Without these files how can I build my driver?
 Q) My requirement is to use shared object liniking not the static. Is
there a way to link other than dlopen to using shared object in my driver,
without these missing header files?

Thanks

--

Sincerely