[unixODBC-support] Using Unix ODBC to 32 bits

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Wed Sep 12 21:32:01 BST 2012

On 12/09/12 18:52, sheel nidhi wrote:
> thank you sir helping me but i have also have some trouble knocking at
> my door.
> Now i have installed easysoft odbc driver and i have also dont know
> what to do just i am spending a lot of time on this
>  i have odbc.ini  but blank and i dont know what i have to write there
> i aborted create data source at the time of installation.
> and i checked my easysoft status this is_____

Ok, if you have installed the Easysoft oracle driver, you are better
asking via support at easysoft.com they can help you there.

Simply put though, if you are using the OCI driver, you need the oracle
client installed, The instant client is the simplest to install. If you
don;t want to do that we (Easysoft) also have a wire protocol driver
that is standalone and doesn't need the client.

But for now is you have the OCI client installed, just make sure that
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH includes the location of that lib.