[unixODBC-support] Using Unix ODBC to 32 bits

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Tue Sep 11 15:44:15 BST 2012

1. Command-Line

Edit odbcinst.ini to register the driver.
Edit odbc.ini to define a Data Source Name (DSN).
Execute isql with command-line arguments such as the DSN.

see; your driver documentation and www.unixodbc.com for more details.

2. GUI

Ensure that Qt4 is installed - with dev packages.
Specify the various path for qt explicitly during configure.

see; source code README files for more details.

--
Cheers
Peter