[unixODBC-support] Using Unix ODBC to 32 bits

sheel nidhi nidhisheel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:40:25 BST 2012

Sir
I am very happy that I got some help it worked but I have some still
problems.I run Sql command Find this
* unixODBC - isql                            *
* Syntax                                     *
*                                            *
*      isql DSN [UID [PWD]] [options]        *
*                                            *
* Options                                    *
*                                            *
* -b         batch.(no prompting etc)        *
* -dx        delimit columns with x          *
* -x0xXX     delimit columns with XX, where  *
*            x is in hex, ie 0x09 is tab     *
* -w         wrap results in an HTML table   *
* -c         column names on first row.      *
*            (only used when -d)             *
* -mn        limit column display width to n *
* -v         verbose.                        *
* -lx        set locale to x                 *
* -q         wrap char fields in dquotes     *
* -3         Use ODBC 3 calls                *
* -n         Use new line processing         *
* --version  version                         *
*                                            *
* Commands                                   *
*                                            *
* help - list tables                         *
* help table - list columns in table         *
and I download this package  unixodbc-gui-qt-2.3.0/.and try to build this
then getting this error
I run this( Makefile -f Makefile.svn and after this ./configure but i got
this error configure: checking for Qt
no (include try specifying with --with-qt-include or try a different value)
configure: error: cannot find Qt!
so plz help me ,I am not still not getting connect to oracle 10g XE ''

Thanks in advance