[unixODBC-support] Using Unix ODBC to 32 bits

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Sun Sep 9 01:09:34 BST 2012

On 08/09/12 23:01, Escobar, Antonio wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> The error show the same,
>
> [root at bodds001 ~]# isql TD_DESA dbc Quark++ at 2013 -v
>
> [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect
>
> I had attached de files again so you can verify the new conditions.

Looks to me as if its loading the correct driver now, you dont get the
32/64 error, it just fails to connect. What does running under strace give?

I think its just a case of getting the driver working now. Given your
email address, can you get any driver support?

strace -o st.log isql -v TS_DESA dbc Quark++ at 2013