[unixODBC-support] Memory leakage induced on changing development platform

SEPS seps at wanadoo.es
Thu Oct 18 15:21:35 BST 2012

Hi Nick,

Thanks alot for the speedy response.

Was hoping that there would be a known problem and solution.

I'll check out the oracle issues; OCI does look suspicious but I'd rather
not commit to Easysoft as my client will have a fit.

In the meantime I'd appreciate any other thoughts you might have on the
subject.

I'll post any additional info but right now I'm in survival mode.

Thanks again,
Bill.