[unixODBC-support] Critical issues Please Help

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Thu Oct 18 09:41:12 BST 2012

On 17/10/12 22:18, Wajid Baig wrote:
> Nick,
>
>  :( :( :( My SQLGetFunctions is not called. Neither SQLGetColAttribute
> or SQLColDescribe is called.
> I did breakpoints.
> There seems to be big issue. How ever SQLConnect, SQLExecute etc.,
> functions are called and I am able to see data.
>   But no Header.
>   Nick please help. I am in big trouble.
> Thanks in advance,
> Ahmed

Your best approach is to do what I would do. You have the source to the
driver manager and isql, so just debug that (I prefer adding printf to
see what is called in dynamically loaded libraries instead of relying on
a debugger). IF the app calls SQLColDescribe AND the driver exports that
entry point AND its reported as being available in SQLGetFunctions then
will be called in the driver.