[unixODBC-support] Critical issues Please Help

Wajid Baig wabmca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:58:17 BST 2012

Hi Nick,

  I am facing very critical issues. I am using 2.2.14.
Issue 1:

isql utility is not printing Column  names in header. I see header box as
empty.
*When I debug, giving breakpoints at functions SQLColAttribute and
SQLColAttribute gdb is not stoping. No call is made to these functions. I
am facing this issue both without using -c and -d and with using this
parameters.*
*Can you tell me what could be the issue?*

 Issue 2:

 Locale:
 What should be x when using "-lx" parameter in isql utility?

 locale command output on my machine is:

LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"