[unixODBC-support] unixodbc questions

Ted.Davis at bedbath.com Ted.Davis at bedbath.com
Mon Mar 26 14:36:21 BST 2012

Hello -

I am running the Redhat OS and am trying to get the unixODBC and the
unixODBC-devel packages.  (I need both 32-bit and 64-bit at least 2.2.12
because of the known bug with Oracle on versions below).  I downloaded the
the unixODBC 2.3 source from the web site but after running (configure,
make and make install), it only put libraries into the /usr/local/lib
directory and not the lib64 directory (which is making me think that only
the 32-bit version got installed).

Also, I can't find the unixODBC-devel package anywhere (source or rpm for
Redhat).  I also need both 32-bit and 64-bit for this package too.

Can anybody guide me in the right direction ?

Thanks,

Ted Davis
Bed Bath & Beyond
Server Administration Team - UNIX