[unixODBC-support] older versions of unixodbc?

Matt Bodman matt at acctv.com.au
Sun Sep 11 23:49:55 BST 2011

Thanks.. I've downloaded 2.2.12 but get this when making on Arch Linux:

In file included from CAbout.cpp:13:0:
CAbout.h:15:21: fatal error: qwidget.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [CAbout.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/unixODBC-2.2.12/odbcinstQ'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I realise you're not an install helpdesk, but just in case its something
obvious..

Matt

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:41 AM, Oli Kingshott <oli at oliland.net> wrote:

> Just to say I had this problem as well. Something changed between
> versions which caused lots of problems at my previous job and pushed
> us onto 2.2.12 as this is the latest version that works with freetds.
>
> Sorry I cant provide more useful information, apart from other people
> online have experienced issues. If I had a version of MS SQL server to
> test it with I'd be happy to help debug this further, sadly I don't :(
>
> Oli
>
> On 11 Sep 2011, at 17:53, Nick Gorham <nick at lurcher.org> wrote:
>
> > On 11/09/2011 16:15, Matt Bodman wrote:
> >> I am getting an error using unixodbc with freetds on Linux.  I have read
> online that the fix is to use an older version of unixodbc.  Is there a
> place I can download a previous version to try?  Or does anyone have any
> other suggestions?
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > well all the older releases are on ftp.unixodbc.org.
> >
> > But I cant think of what has changed to cause that problem.
> >
> > --
> > Nick

Matt Bodman

Australian Christian Channel