[unixODBC-support] unicODBC 2.03 Redhat Linux 64 bit machine

Neha Avasthy neha.avasthy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 04:46:59 BST 2011

Hey Nithesh,

You need to refer to the ODBC specs for 64 bit platforms.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms716287(VS.85).aspx

It clearly says that

SQLSetStmtAttr

When the Attribute parameter has one of the following values, a 64-bit value
is passed in *ValuePtr:

..
SQL_ATTR_ROW_ARRAY_SIZE

You may have to change the datatype for maxrows (use an 8 byte type) in
your SQLSetStmtAttr call.

Thanks
-Neha