[unixODBC-support] WG: Postgresql - Freeswitch Crash

STIEG Heimo Heimo.STIEG at nextiraone.eu
Fri Oct 14 07:36:58 BST 2011

Hi,

Looking at this, a couple of questions.

Have you tried the 2.3.1-pre code (I assume you have when you refer to building against the trunk)

Do you have a

Threading=

entry in your odbcinst.ini?

No, http://pastebin.com/KXazs9wt
I just saw, that debug was 0. I've turned it on now.

Are you using connection pooling?
I'm not sure, but I dont think so.

What threads library is your driver manager built with, is it the same threads lib that the ap is using?

I dont know. We've just installed the packages via "aptitude install". Is there a way to find it out?

and thank you for your help

-heimo