[unixODBC-support] WG: Postgresql - Freeswitch Crash

STIEG Heimo Heimo.STIEG at nextiraone.eu
Thu Oct 13 09:38:41 BST 2011

Thanks!

The system didn't create a stacktrace for the last crash :/ I'm waiting for the next one.
You can get the latest one ( with the library from the debian repository ) from here http://jira.freeswitch.org/secure/attachment/14751/odbc.txt

Where are the driver manager logs? I can't find anything in /var/log which sounds similiar to driver manager or odbc.

-
Heimo