[unixODBC-support] Can I have 2 driver manager running at the same time?

Eugenia Moreno eugemz at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 01:56:33 BST 2011

Thansk Nick.

I am using 2.6.18-164.el5 #1 SMP Thu Sep 3 03:28:30 EDT 2009. This is a development environment. I need to make this work, I need to be able to use the right driver manager with Vertica.  I guessed that is not connecting with the right driver manager.. is there a way to verify what driver manager is using?

Thanks! Eugenia