[unixODBC-support] Can I have 2 driver manager running at the same time?

Eugenia Moreno eugemz at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 01:28:04 BST 2011

Thanks Nick for the promptly report, as always.

My question is not about Perl, my question is what is the library search env variable that I need to set so the application uses the right Driver Manager. I tried LD_Library_path, but didn't work. But it may be that I didn't set it properly. Is that the env variable or is and other ?

Thanks again.
Eugenia