[unixODBC-support] Can I have 2 driver manager running at the same time?

Eugenia Moreno eugemz at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 21:30:14 BST 2011

I am just planning to do a perl scrip that needs to connect to Vertica using the driver compiled with the BUILD_LEGACY_64_BIT_MODE option.

There are other applications that already connect to the unix_odbc 2.2.14 with 8 bytes so I am not sure if I compile the new lib in other folder how I will tell my perl script to choose the correct driver manager. Having two sets of libs in the system, means also have 2 sets of ODBC.ini and ODBCinst.ini?