[unixODBC-support] Can I have 2 driver manager running at the same time?

Eugenia Moreno eugemz at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 02:52:34 BST 2011

I am very new to unixODBC and linux systems. I connect with different DBD, my systems comes with unixODBC 2.2.14 in a 64 installation. I want to connect to a database that need to have the  UnixODBC driver version 2.2.14 be compiled using the BUILD_LEGACY_64_BIT_MODE option, which sets SQLLEN to 4 bytes, instead of the default 8 bytes.

As my other DBDs need the SQLLEN to 8, Can I compile other version of the driver manger and have both  running at the same time? if so, how I do that, can you point me any documentation where I can find examples.

Thanks in advance.