[unixODBC-support] ODBC qustions

Jim Rice jmrice6640 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 21:42:58 BST 2011

Off the top of my head, check firewall rules on the database side to allow the client connection (IP, port).

Also make sure that the database allows database access for that user from the client machine.  If the permissions change, flush privileges, too.

I have forgotten each of these steps, in that sequence.  ;-)

Jim