[unixODBC-support] RE : odbcinst failing

Davies Matt J A (LCSS) mjdavies at glam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 14:12:05 BST 2011

I'm getting somewhere

I tried with isql and it complained about not having permissions to the
ini files at /etc/.  They weren't there.

My files were in /usr/local/etc

So I copied them into /etc/ and changed the permissions back to being
owned by my user, and viola, isql connects!!

Now to get ruby to talk to the connection.

:-)

Happy(ier) days