[unixODBC-support] Connection woes

Hall Johnson, Patti Patti.Hall.Johnson at nytssc.com
Mon Jul 11 20:47:27 BST 2011

Hey we have the gcc compiler on our Linux server and it ODBC driver works for us.

gcc -v

$ gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/3.4.6/specs
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --disable-checking --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-java-awt=gtk --host=i386-redhat-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-11)

Thanks.

Patti Hall Johnson, Database Administrator
New York Times Shared Service Center
Norfolk, Va 23510
(757)628-1980
*** You're in good hands with the SSC DBA's ***