[unixODBC-support] Connection woes

sahayam packiaraj sahayam1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 20:13:16 BST 2011

Hi ,

Like to thank Nick / Martin Evans / David Ritter. I am heavily dependent upon my
Unix team who holds the root access and that was the reason for my very poor
response.

It looks we dont have ansi c compiler. Just want to check that this can be
only installed with ANSI C compiler??

My Unix guy said we have gcc compiler. Does it will work with gcc?

# CPS                                   B.11.11        Compiler Parallel Support
Library
# gcc                                   2.9.2000-12-15 GCC (The Gnu Compiler
Collection)
  gcc.gcc                               2.9.2000-12-15 GCC (The Gnu Compiler
Collection)

Thanks & Regards,
Sahayam.J