[unixODBC-support] ODBC Installation issue

David Ritter David.Ritter at roguewave.com
Fri Jul 8 21:01:56 BST 2011

Hello,

I can’t say I’ve seen that error specifically before but you may want to try setting your C++ compiler to be aCC on HP-UX.  Type:

export CC=aCC

before you run configure and that should enable autoconf to use the aCC compiler (which is generally far more ANSI compliant) for compilation.

Hope this helps,
Dave