[unixODBC-support] odbc 2.2.12 for ARM linux

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Wed Jan 26 11:03:27 GMT 2011

On 26/01/11 10:17, Gigin Jose wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Thanks.
> Is the driver source code available for free or should we go for a
> commercial purchase ?
>
> With Regards
> GIGIN

Well, I don't know what driver you are using, you know that. We
(Easysoft) do have a commercial driver that works on ARM Linux and I
would be happy to supply you with a trial copy (contact me directly of
you want), but I suspect from the error you have tried to use the
Postgres driver in unixODBC, and thats aimed at PostgreSql not MS SQL
Server.