[unixODBC-support] odbc 2.2.12 for ARM linux

Gigin Jose gigin_jose at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 26 08:42:11 GMT 2011

Hi , I am trying to connect to a remote MSSQL server using ARM linux platform. I have cross-compiled the unix odbc 2.2.12 package and my exe is working fine on the ARM platform. I am not able to connect to my remote sql server. I get the following error:
[S1000][unixODBC]Could not connect to the server;Could not resolve hostname.[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect
The following is my .ini file:
[TEST_MS]Driver=MS_DriverDescription=Easysoft SQL Server ODBC driverServername=192.168.1.82\SQLEXPRESSHostname=192.168.1.82\SQLEXPRESSDatabase=db_mssqlUser=dbPassword=dbPORT=1433TRACE=no

When I tried replacing Servername with Server, I get the following error:
IM002][unixODBC]Missing server name, port, or database name in call to CC_connect.[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Please help  me with the correct configuration file.
With RegardsGIGIN