[unixODBC-support] HELP

Lizarazu Hernando, Juncal juncal.lizarazu at ikusi.com
Wed Feb 9 08:25:25 GMT 2011

Hi, we have built again the driver according to your instructions and
also our source code according the following Makefile:

all: test4

test4: test4.c

        cc -g -DLinux -o $(HOME)/source/test4 -I$(ODBCHOME)/include
-L$(ODBCHOME)/DriverManager/.libs test4.c -lodbc

when you run the test4 program, the connection to the database doesn't
work.

The log from the odbc is the same as before:

[ODBC][7702][SQLSetConnectAttrW.c][399]

                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]

[ODBC][7702][SQLDriverConnectW.c][246]

                Entry:

                        Connection = 0x82395f0

                        Window Hdl = (nil)

                        Str In = [D][length = 1 (SQL_NTS)]

                        Str Out = (nil)

                        Str Out Max = 0

                        Str Out Ptr = (nil)

                        Completion = 0

[ODBC][7702][SQLDriverConnectW.c][433]Error: IM002

[ODBC][7702][SQLError.c][424]

                Entry:

                        Connection = 0x82395f0

                        SQLState = 0xbf822a12

                        Native = 0xbf822c24

                        Message Text = 0xbf822a22

                        Buffer Length = 511

                        Text Len Ptr = 0xbf822c22

[ODBC][7702][SQLError.c][461]

                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]

                        SQLState = IM002

                        Native = 0xbf822c24 -> 0

                        Message Text = [[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data
source name not found, and no default driver specified]

[ODBC][7702][SQLError.c][424]

Anything wrong??

Thanks in advance.

Juncal.